[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PIC problems

xAran135xAran135
Reactions: 935
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
hey my main is on Luna, i noticed no chars has come into the PTS, however i saw i can make chars in there. but now when i try to get in, i get this message about you need to change your pic, except i don't even know the current pic. i tried to reset it through maple NA pic reset but that doesn't work. any idea how to fix this? i really wanna play but due this i cant. so any idea's?

Comments

• AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I kinda had the same problem. Did you recentley changed your PIC? I used a PIC that i recentley changed because it was prompt to do so. I used my current PIC's but that didnt work then i rememberd my old NA PIC and then it worked. I emedialty changed the PIC to a more conveinent one. Dunno if this helps for you perhaps you should try to set up a PIC for NA because aperentley thats the PIC that they are using.
  • xAran135xAran135
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    ye well its hard when you cant remember the old pic, thats the reason i changed it recently because i couldnt remember the old one, i even tried a few that could have been it but it didnt work