[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REQUEST] [REBOOT] Dragon Khanjar

TurtlebearTurtlebear
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since Shadowers are such a rare class I feel this haven't been said enough. So, I call out every REBOOT shadower player, please let the Devs know that we would like to have this in REBOOT!!!

Why don't Dragon Khanjars exist in REBOOT? It is our signature weapon! Much like dual blade's katara.

I see no harm in enabling Dragon Khanjars in REBOOT, perhaps changing how it is obtained, since normally it would be obtained through Gacha or Marvel, but at least still make it obtainable.

I understand it's not the end of the world for us if we don't have it but wouldn't this make a lot of shadower players happy? Or entice people to play shadowers? Shouldn't this at least be considered for "a better maple"?

Please consider the request,
Thank you.

Comments

• le90skidle90skid
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2017
    I got a dragon khanjar in marvel today.
    dunno if it's redeemable in reboot though,
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I don't play Reboot, but I understand your frustration. I hope it will be obtainable for you and other shadowers in the near future.