[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Omok Glitched or Crazy Experience?

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Okay so was playing the most *Undefeated Omok Player* as he said lol.
Anyway's after 2 long game's we were on our last game. All of a sudden after setting up this line up for 10 Minutes! I lost? but wait i got more than 5 in a row?
5WUFxay.jpg
baWtVtz.jpg?1
from his point of view....
6j5lPwv.png?1

I was so confused and i still am. Any explanation?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    You MUST have a row of exactly 5. Anymore than that does not count as a win.
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    It was orginally 5 in a row. After i didn't win i put 6.

• XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited August 2017
    Cowboy Bebop is better in dub than sub.
  • ArchMageArchMage
    Reactions: 540
    edited August 2017
    It was orginally 5 in a row. After i didn't win i put 6.

You have 7 there. Are you sure you didn't think you had 5 when you had 6, then added another one to make 7?
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited August 2017
    Undefeated... but it shows the win/loss record as 9/7.

Also Arch has a sharp eye. The 7-row line was likely formed from left to right, in that case you would have screenshotted this long before it got to the point that your screenshot currently shows (Where you blocked his lowest horizontal line attempt, or the turn after). Your confusion over the thought that the game only required any linw with more than 5, and not exactly 5, explains why you were able to place the game piece closest to the bottom, which likely wasn't the last move you played.