[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"A Better Maple" Of course it is

bazzybazzy
Reactions: 1,525
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
(removed because I was pissed at the time, and I'm sorry for being disrespectful :))

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited August 2017
    I'll take what I can get. I'm really interested in what was changed with the censor.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    bazzy wrote: »
    What the hell kind of change is "You will be able to have two chair bags in use, instead of just one!"

A very, very useful one that I will be taking full advantage of to reduce clutter in my setup tab, thanks for asking.
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    What the hell kind of change is "You will be able to have two chair bags in use, instead of just one!"

A very, very useful one that I will be taking full advantage of to reduce clutter in my setup tab, thanks for asking.

So you instead take some time off improving the servers to save setup space?
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2017

Nexon allowing a second chair bag means they acknowledge that there is a problem with clutter, but are unwilling or unable to fully address it at this time. This is the same problem with any bag and I think the entire system needs to be reworked.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Argent wrote: »
    Nexon allowing a second chair bag means they acknowledge that there is a problem with clutter, but are unwilling or unable to fully address it at this time. This is the same problem with any bag and I think the entire system needs to be reworked.

Sure, suggest a way and I'd probably agree with you.
    Until that gets implemented, I'll take the second bag.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017

So you instead take some time off improving the servers to save setup space?

Neospector has no control over the servers, he doesn't work directly for Nexon.

Sure, suggest a way and I'd probably agree with you.
    Until that gets implemented, I'll take the second bag.

They could make it work similar to the Medal UI, where there's a registry of chairs you've collected.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    You act like theres a button they can press to cut all lag form the game. You have to understand that it's not always the server's fault you have lag. and this is coming from someone that experiences lag. when I lag I ask my bl if they lag at the moment I did, they say no or yes, so I note there, maybe it's not the game but on my end that this occurs.

The server does lag however because it being global, there are people from different countries logging on, and interference from their connections affects the server's stability.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    With the new update being titled "A Better Maple" you would expect balancing that is more important than new skins. The community expects, and you owe us a game that doesn't lag like hell when you play it, or get crashed every 10 minutes because your servers can't handle the player base. Why not fix that instead of adding things that are pretty much pointless to most the community like "Certain UI screens (such as World Map, Legion, Guild, and Maple Guide) will now become semi-transparent when your character goes into battle." While you're doing that and naming it "A Better Maple," all your players are suffering because you can't manage your servers. What the hell kind of change is "You will be able to have two chair bags in use, instead of just one!" You seriously have the audacity to call that "A Better Maple?" What a joke.

I just want you to keep in mind that most or all of these changes are coming from Korea maplestory