[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Leap

TimidTimid
Reactions: 1,320
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think I understand why world leap is block to Scania but why Windia too? Have you seen Windia's FreeMarket? Haha. :'D FreeMarket CH 1 Room 7-22 are empty. Prob just a few shops here and there but still pretty empty. It's lonesome.

Although I wish none of the servers were blocked. :/
Will players never going to have a chance to transfer to Scania? :(

Can't we just have world merge instead then?
sqXi3qz.png
Look at this. Is it necessary to have this many worlds? Back then, probably. I would not be surprise if a new player gets overwhelm on selecting what world to play in.
We have GRAZED/MYBCKN but its not enough. :( There still not that many players around.

Please reconsider and open up Scania/Windia!
Or at least world merge again in the future..
KlaraShiningStarskrskjenny888SelvNNA

Comments

• BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
    Reactions: 725
    edited August 2017
    I understand why Scania is closed.. But I think Nexon should reconsider Windia please. It is no bigger than Bera. Why is Bera open and Windia isn't??????
    TimidShiningStarsHorsechubjenny888
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Why are we having server xfer instead of server merge? Dead worlds are just going to be more dead.. it's ridiculous. we need to just clean everything up and MERGE.
    TimidYonaxShiningStarsHorsechubjenny888
  • ShiningStarsShiningStars
    Reactions: 440
    edited August 2017
    Windian here, I have plenty of characters from Broa when I played there with my high school friend. I've wanted to get them transferred to Windia ever since I've decided to settle here instead (reached level 200+, joined a big guild, and maxed storage slots). Sadly, I was not active the last time we had the world leap which included Windia, and I waited over a year hoping I can transfer at least one of my Broa characters, one of which had the elusive permanent dollish pink face cover!

I know I am one of the more extreme cases of being negatively affected by this restriction, and there aren't that many maplers that share my problems. But still, Windia isn't even a populated world, it isn't any more populated than Bera, and barely more active than the rest. So I don't get it, It seems like nexon decided on this restriction just to mess with me so I either have to transfer all of my windia characters to some other world and give up my max storage slots and mesos and friends, or I can leave my Broa perma nx items to rot which will break my heart ;(

I don't want to choose, and with school coming up I am legit thinking about quitting for good now.
    KlaraTimidHorsechubjenny888
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Truly hope a merge is in the future works. Given the sloppy work that has been done lately, I feel like this xfer is just another simple fix to a bigger problem.
  • joweryjowery
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    same for me as to ask why they wouldnt allow world transfer to alliance worlds and not just limited to the main worlds. i personally want to be able move a character to khaini in the broa/khaini world. sharing cash inventory is an issue to me personally and id like it to be fixed to be at least being able to share it in same world and that includes world alliance within the same account.since even cash inventory transfer event wont help at all at being able to transfer between same world alliance.
    DontEatChalk
  • MatchaaaMatchaaa
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2017
    I agree! At least give us an explanation of why they close Windia off from the list. Not because it's the second largest server after Scania and excluding Reboot. The population in Windia is nothing compare to those two. Along with recent bans and players quitting that had taken place since the last World Leap, player base are pretty much in the all time low and will continue if Windia is not added to the World Leap.

As suggested in many of the forums, maybe have the idea of World merge later, considering how I doubt they will have enough time to get that done before World Leap comes out.
    jenny888
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Timid wrote: »
    I think I understand why world leap is block to Scania but why Windia too? Have you seen Windia's FreeMarket? Haha. :'D FreeMarket CH 1 Room 7-22 are empty. Prob just a few shops here and there but still pretty empty. It's lonesome.

Although I wish none of the servers were blocked. :/
    Will players never going to have a chance to transfer to Scania? :(

Can't we just have world merge instead then?
    sqXi3qz.png
    Look at this. Is it necessary to have this many worlds? Back then, probably. I would not be surprise if a new player gets overwhelm on selecting what world to play in.
    We have GRAZED/MYBCKN but its not enough. :( There still not that many players around.

Please reconsider and open up Scania/Windia!
    Or at least world merge again in the future..

instead, why not just make all the merged worlds into 1 hub world, so players don't get intimidated by how many worlds there are.
    krsk
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    #OPENUPWINDIA

The people who want to play on a server that IS NOT DEAD have ZERO options to transfer to.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Im pretty sure if we merge all the worlds into scania there wouldnt even be that much players to put that much load on the servers. Would it even beat reboot in terms of population? O.o if a full server merge into scania dosent beat reboot in terms of population u dont see why we cant just do that. Anyways isnt the whole point of different servers just to give people a place to play if world #1 is "full"
  • HelloSkyeiHelloSkyei
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    Used to play in GMS, moved to KMS; only to start playing both GMS AND KMS.
    There's currently 12 worlds in KMS with 2 Reboot worlds, and this is quite a difference in comparison to KMS. There's 17 worlds excluding the Reboot in GMS. From what I've heard, one of the worlds in KMS - Enosis, included a 12 world merge, and it's still one of the servers with less players. I've just checked every single worlds in GMS (just now), and all the servers are pretty much 'dead' except just one - Bera. Having unnecessarily many worlds is not a good idea for people looking participate in PQs- not only that, it is harder buy/sell items & equipment in auction. Clean up the servers. This will benefit both GMS and its players.