[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Release more anime styled hair for males

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I dont know why but for an anime style game, this game probably has the most ugliest male hairstyles in any game ever. Can you guys add styles like jin from blazblu type of hair. With the long sides and pointy middle bangs. Generic anime hair. But maple has none at all. Most of the hairs are western styled but the closest hair to mine irl is shaggy bobbed which is female hair only :/ not making a new character since i wouldnt be able to wear my fav male only clothes on a female character with the hairstyle i want.

I've been waiting patiently hoping for a good hair to come out and nothing for 5 years lol been stuck with overgrown boy hair since it first released. Looks like nothing will change unless i actually have to post something like this. Do you guys need an artist for male hairstyles? It looks like you guys are just rehashing the same hairstyles. Even putting in VIP hairs once in awhile.