[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bucc Lord of the Deep

RyzterRyzter
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Can anyone explain me why Lord of the Deep KMS its 75 and GMS its 100 comsuption?

Comments

• RamsyRamsy
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2017
    No wonder the energy gauge runs out too fast... It lasts for about a minute and that's it..
  • adri1234adri1234
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2017
    they should fix this problem. literally the buccaneer is now useless :(
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    It's not 75 in KMS, it went from 30 to 70 to 100 at the end of all the balancing patches that KMS got, which we have also gotten now.
  • adri1234adri1234
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2017
    Now that we see that, it does not matter. The buccaneer depends on the energy to use all his skills. What benefit does having the 5th job give you if you do the same thing as if you did not? . On the contrary, there are now more skills to use but it does not reach the energy. And other jobs do not need such an extreme power source to use their skills. And I think I'm not wrong, but global often makes changes to korea in some things. at least they should consider doing something with the power recharge mode. Because what I think is that it is not even worth having the 5to job
    RyzterKuroll
  • Superfish606Superfish606
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    I just logged on after the most recent patch and I have to say I'm very disappointed. It feels like they are continuously hurting an already comparatively lacking class. I just recently switched my main to a Buccaneer and I've been loving it. Increasing the energy cost by so much almost makes it not worth it to use that skill. I hope we can get it fixed.
    adri1234RyzterKuroll
  • RyzterRyzter
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    u can only use 5job for bosses thats really useless