[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Korean Folk Town Deep Water Bug

BluebHairyBluebHairy
Reactions: 400
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey guys. I received this bug on each character I have played, which is about 6 of them now. In the Korean Folk Town questline. Where you have to go to Deep Water and talk to that one guy, and then the 4 guys attack you. After you killed them all, theres a count down timer for 10 min, but I cant do anything. Theres no menu, no movement of my character, nothing. When the timer runs out, well, I wouldn't know because usually when I make it back to my computer, I was thrown out of the game, or got frustrated and exited the game via Task Manager.

Note that It takes a few tried before I'm actually able to continue to the next part of the quest.

I saw a video where the guy said you have to kill the guys one by one. If thats the problem, well FIX it! I have played a lot of classes, and at lvl100 I'm only using multi-strike attacks!