[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.235 Rocking Revamp Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Korean Folk Town Deep Water Bug

BluebHairyBluebHairy
Reactions: 400
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey guys. I received this bug on each character I have played, which is about 6 of them now. In the Korean Folk Town questline. Where you have to go to Deep Water and talk to that one guy, and then the 4 guys attack you. After you killed them all, theres a count down timer for 10 min, but I cant do anything. Theres no menu, no movement of my character, nothing. When the timer runs out, well, I wouldn't know because usually when I make it back to my computer, I was thrown out of the game, or got frustrated and exited the game via Task Manager.

Note that It takes a few tried before I'm actually able to continue to the next part of the quest.

I saw a video where the guy said you have to kill the guys one by one. If thats the problem, well FIX it! I have played a lot of classes, and at lvl100 I'm only using multi-strike attacks!