[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why do you play?

Comments

• TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited September 2017
    bootlicker wrote: »
    It's pretty much been this way since I started playing back in 2010. Nothing new to see with DCs, patches, and hacking issues but with that said I always seem to come back. I guess I enjoy building a character up from nothing with little money or friends helping me. I'm actually glad I took a vastly under powered class with little finding and have taken it this far. Of course to the big money whales I am nothing but to my friends who have quit and my family who still play I am someone who has done a lot without much to work with. I actually still enjoy this game a lot. I just wish they could cure their constant server and maintenance problems.

I relate to your experience a lot! :) Though I started playing in 2005, hahaha, and I'm sure that, if we compared, you've probably advanced farther or succeeded more than me, LOL! ^^
    bootlicker