[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Take out MANDATORY daily requirments

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Soo what happens if we lose our meister rank from crafting because of nexon? Do they realise how long it even takes to get to meister and then servers are crap for more than a day we lose all our progress because of them?

Since we dont have reliable content for kiritas coins i HAVE to do the daily quests for 400 days because im not wasting mesos on things i can get myself but i think i have missed at least 20 days worth of coins because of servers. Thats an extra month when again not our fault. No hekaton? At least halve the coin for gloves to 200 since theres no people who try to do invasion.

Kiritas shoulder should be changed too since i heard its incredibley tedious for little gain and imaging you have been maintaining it consistantly. Boon nexon servers, all hard work gone.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Care to point out where it says you HAVE to by rule/law (definition of mandatory) do Meister + Kiritas daily to play the game?
    Given I can't claim to know how hard it is to achieve + maintain Meister, I don't believe it's ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED to play the game since I seem to be doing okay without.
    While I agree that it's tedious/annoying farming Kiritas coins, again, no where does it say you have to farm them to play the game. If you're complaining about how long it takes to slowly farm the coins up, mind as well just use that same time to farm mesos and buy from someone else. You end with the glove at the end either way, one just saves you more time. Or you could ask your guildmates (assuming) for help on invasion. Don't know class-dependence but I can get about 10m contribution with ~500k range. Just get 9 other people and you're about set.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    The rule for getting to end game by f2p is to use meister for cubes. They probably wont take out exp decrease soo they can have a chance to make us spend nx on cubes when our meister deranks because of bad servers.

Also no one else does kiritas because they all buy theirs from marvel