[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Bought) N/A

TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
Reactions: 1,200
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Maple Marketplace
N/A

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    those are near impossible to find gl to u, it took me like almost a year to track down my 33% hp tyrant cape and 30% hp cra helm and i have still not ever seen 30% of tyrant belt and boots that i pretty much have given up all hope. but man i was fortunate that i had a cd helm to trade for the helm and a tyrant cape i trip lined for str/all stat that passed for the %hp cape lol. DA gears are unfortunately rare people cube over trip line hp% 90% of the time it is the most aggravating class to get end game gear for. you happen to have 30% hp trixter warrior pants. I will trade for em =) and be your best friend for all my maple life.
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I actually have 30% HP Trixter Warrior Pants. What would you give me for that?
    Add me on discord btw. Timmy#1150