[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mushroomshrine skills not working as description

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skills

Brief bug summary: Takeno's Blessing and Izuna's Will from Mushroom Shrine questline dont work as intended

More details:
Takeno's Blessing is supposed to be an invincibility skill but does not actually do anything.
Izuna's Will is supposed to ignore damage reflect but does not

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
Takeno's Blessing - Use skill when a monster/boss is attacking you Ex. Arkarium Aoe screen crash 1hko move
Izuna's Will - Use skill when attacking Pink Bean during damage reflect, does no damage.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Kirøya

Character level: 227

Character job: Blade Master

World name: Chaos

Date and time of the incident: Since Mushroom Shrine patch release I assume

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Takeno's Blessing invincibility worked for me the last time I used it during Empress (as it can block her Dark Genesis attack). However, the duration is extremely short, and some invincibility skills don't always work on all attacks (ex: Invincibility Potion does not work on Magnus meteors). Also, Takeno's Blessing heals you. If it's not, I suggest a full shutdown of your computer to possibly clear a DLL/Memory corruption. I can test the skill out at some point in the future, but it was working last I checked.

Izuna's Will affects Damage Cancel, as far as I'm aware, not Damage Reflect. It would be more useful if it were the other way around, definitely, but it's working properly from what I've seen.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Izunas will- Damage cancel is in magic/melee attack cancel? Tried on arkariums minions and dosent work
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    Izunas will- Damage cancel is in magic/melee attack cancel? Tried on arkariums minions and dosent work

Arkarium's minions are specifically coded to ignore physical attacks and are only affected by magic attacks.
    I'm referring to the Damage Cancel ability, like the one Horntail can cast on his heads.

I distinctly remember the skill being described as rather useless, since the 5 seconds it lasts aren't enough to dish out any real damage. Personally I simply dropped Izuna as a skill as a result.