[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make end-game P2W gear available in Reboot

BuckYouBuckYou
Reactions: 1,490
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi, I have a suggestion to make gear that is available in regular servers, come to Reboot in events or some kind of alternative method that doesn't cost money.
Items I would like to see in Reboot:
Frenzy Totem
Firestarter Ring
Hilla's Rage
Magnus's Rage
Forest Guardian Ring
Lightning God Ring
Scarlet Ring
Reaper's Pendant
Good medals from past events, things like Re:Zero medal
Tinkerer Set
Outlaw Heart
BattleRoid

Suggestions on how to add these would be events, or making gachapon-like things (philo books, gold apples) buyable for mesos in the cash shop, or releasing things in hot times as the lottery reward. I know at the beginning of reboot they released 5 violet cubes as a prize in a hot time, and some other things too. What do you guys think?
  1. Should Nexon make these equips obtainable in Reboot through a Non-P2W method?52 votes
    1. Yes they should
       37% (19 votes)
    2. No they should not
       63% (33 votes)

Comments

• Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited September 2017
    Reboot is very different from normal servers for a reason and it should stay that way
    darikRowlandShikonxhakaiDoKing
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited September 2017
    Well if u want those items go to a P2W server, what people these days dont realise is that nexon, ok here it comes, ITS A COMPANY, they need to make money, its the same thing as ppl wanting zero to be available on reboot, as fas as i know reboot doesnt seem to give much money meanwhile normal servers give more, so its OBVIOUS that there are things that are main servers exclusive so people play on normal servers and spend money on the normal servers, seriously people, nexon doesnt live out of air you know...
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I have to disagree, if this stuff came to reboot, then there'd be no point of playing in the regular servers and no point in regular servers means nexon will lose out on money cause reboot doesn't offer much for them to make a revenue. Reboot is meant to be unique non-pay to win server. We shouldn't gamble our mesos just to gain some powerful pay to win items in reboot.
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    The "no point in playing regular servers" argument doesn't make sense to me. Do people forget that Maple has been around for over an entire decade? I have a decade worth of Items I want to buy and sell. Please let me know when I can get my waterworks cape and super snowboard there.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2017
    Chaos Hilla drop :)