[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Toggle for UI transperancy effect please?

Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
Reactions: 1,140
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know some people might actually think the map or inventory becoming semi-transparent when you are infight but to me it just made the game experience a lot worse.
Would it be possible to just add an option to toggle this off in the game? "semi-transparent" may as well be closed since that's as much use as I have of those windows.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    I got killed on a mule character because I opened the map and could not see where I was trying to go. Seeing the map and the monsters at the same time is sensory overload. Too much info, short circuit and then death! You can't att when the map is open anyway so what is the point in making it harder to see?
    Nightcrawl3r
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    They need to add an on/off option.
    Nightcrawl3r
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Agreed.
    I may be strange, but if I open a window I want to see that window, and see it clearly.
    Nightcrawl3r