[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make scarlet 2 set again

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It was fine 2 set, it lets it last longer and more versatile with equips. Having it 3 set basically makes it useless since end game is 4 set sw and 2 set cra with weapon switchable. It also saves having to worry about getting an arcane shoulder in the future and scarlet will have a 2 set effect with an arcane weapon. Spent soo much return scrolls to get 22 attack on it with leg pot (mostly rewards points in return for longer time and stress).

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE THE NEW CHANGE!

I can have full superior gollux and full meister set bonus's now while still keeping my tyrant belt equiped and they have released premium wa accessory scrolls so my non gollux accessories can be scrolled similarily. your suggestion would doom my awsome dream changes that came true!
    FortunatEvanPirateIzzy
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    forgot to mention scarlet ring is the best lucky item/ the shoulder is more difficult to multi set without dropping tyrant gears.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Yeah but scarlet 2 set shoulder wouldve saved us from having to switch from absolab -> lucid shoulder or any shoulder in the future and you cant have absolab shoulder with scarlet ring to have meister set
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    I was also hoping for 2-set condition for Lucky Items when I first read it on orangemushroom.net . Mainly because I was using 2-set Effect Bounty Legend Set with 2x rings and eyes. Now I need to replace one of my superior gollux pendant by Bounty Legend's Necklace to recover that 3-set back BUT also getting 4-set effect which I didn't really use before. Which could be a bit better until I can get hands on that new boss set in Moras patch, 2 pieces of Lv160 Eyes/Face from Hard Damien/Lotus.

I will see getting there lol.