[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Link Event Blaster Warrior

1ThaoPow1ThaoPow
Reactions: 500
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hey, so I made a Blaster for the Warrior portion of the Reboot Link Event and it still doesn't count as a warrior! When's this gonna be rectified?
Kthx! :D

Comments

• SfxRiffSfxRiff
    Reactions: 810
    edited September 2016
    Im experiencing something similar, none of my characters are receiving the Reboot Link quest albeit all level 100+ on the Reboot server.
  • 1ThaoPow1ThaoPow
    edited October 2016
    Still haven't heard any update on the blaster reboot link event issue! What's going on?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    1ThaoPow
    1ThaoPow said:

Still haven't heard any update on the blaster reboot link event issue! What's going on?
    I would not count on Nexon fixing it within the next three days, nor on them giving you the event rewards despite the quest not registering.
    Better safe than sorry: make another warrior and level it to 100 before the event ends.
  • 1ThaoPow1ThaoPow
    edited October 2016
    Aww, that sucks! T_T
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

1ThaoPow
    1ThaoPow said:

I would not count on Nexon fixing it within the next three days, nor on them giving you the event rewards despite the quest not registering.
    Better safe than sorry: make another warrior and level it to 100 before the event ends.