[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make normal servers less p2w

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Cube tier up rates: i know you guys lowered tier up rates because last year i had like tier up within 5 meister cubes and this year I havent had 1 tier up at all and used like 60+cubes.

Make meso farmable like in reboot. (Soo we dont have to rely on market/other ppl for mesos)

Make cubes buyable in cs with mesos like reboot. I also heard tier up rates were op in reboot like only 3b to get to legendary?? Or even 1b at average.

How to make money properly without pushing away customers? Follow kms cash shop where everythings permanent.

Is the reason some legit players are being banned because their gambling all the time with cubes, marvel and premium style boxes? Dosent that mean were all breaking the ToS because everything about maplestory is just teaching kids how to gamble. Why not make boss mechanics harder instead of putting them behind paywalls.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    Cube tier up rates: i know you guys lowered tier up rates because last year i had like tier up within 5 meister cubes and this year I havent had 1 tier up at all and used like 60+cubes.

Make meso farmable like in reboot. (Soo we dont have to rely on market/other ppl for mesos)

Make cubes buyable in cs with mesos like reboot. I also heard tier up rates were op in reboot like only 3b to get to legendary?? Or even 1b at average.

How to make money properly without pushing away customers? Follow kms cash shop where everythings permanent.

Is the reason some legit players are being banned because their gambling all the time with cubes, marvel and premium style boxes? Dosent that mean were all breaking the ToS because everything about maplestory is just teaching kids how to gamble. Why not make boss mechanics harder instead of putting them behind paywalls.

KMS has harder tier up rates for cubes. Making cubes purchasable with mesos would only benefit meso botters and those controlling them. Not a good idea.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Yeah they should increase tier up rates soo people dont have to spend 30k on a weapon to reach end game. And how is it ONLY beneficial for botters and the like? Those people are probably linked to the "legits" being banned. I even see "legits" macroing alot in arcane maps. If you wanna bot then go ahead. I"ve never bought equips anyways and make my stuff from scratch soo i would rather spend alot of in game currency then 2000$ on cubes and still not be done. See nexox has practically made maplestory school for gambling. And gambling is breaking their ToS already soo nexon can ban anyone they want