[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lets all say here what we want to see in GMS

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to see them reverse the drop rate changes.

Getting only 5 symbols in 3 hours on 2x event + 2x cash shop + 2x buff + hs + some ia/farm drop + some drop equips is a complete JOKE.
    PeepGoldAdventurerMageOfBattles
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited October 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »

Getting only 5 symbols in 3 hours on 2x event + 2x cash shop + 2x buff + hs + some ia/farm drop + some drop equips is a complete JOKE.

This please. First 2x event since the changes are it's horrible compared to what we had. Symbol and droplet rate is incredibly bad because it wasn't "buffed" like nodestones.

Still trying to wrap my head around why feedback was ignored as well as why they would ruin gear that costed a considerable amount of money to make.

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »

This should be one of the first things on the list. Until the servers are allianced and (or) merged, many players can't rely on markets anymore. Higher drop rates are critical right now, and they're just nice to have, seeing how abysmal the drop rates are.