[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hard Hilla is stupid af

UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
Reactions: 1,555
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Rants and Raves
Why the f**k would you make a boss where its almost impossible to kill

You need 100% status resist which is not even easy to get or possible idk, most people dont have this much status resist ok and then there's hilla f**king constantly caging you and absorbing HP...

Real smart whoever thought of this for hard hilla, real smart...

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    It's intended for you to do it with more than one player.
    The same is true for Crimson Queen; the mechanics benefit having multiple players in your party. Choosing to solo it is up to you, but you have to deal with the limitations on your own.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    The same is true for Crimson Queen; the mechanics benefit having multiple players in your party. Choosing to solo it is up to you, but you have to deal with the limitations on your own.

Yea I know, just found out it can be entered by yourself when before you were required at least 1 person with you

Solo is possible when having 100% status or just have enough range to kill hard hilla in 1-3 shots
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

You've still forgotten most of the old bosses were created with status resistance in mind, not duration decrease.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    I don't believe status resist was even a way to avoid caging when it was % based, I'm pretty sure the only way to avoid it is to jump at the right time to avoid (that's how I and other guildies avoided it) though now I can solo it very quickly.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    I don't believe status resist was even a way to avoid caging when it was % based, I'm pretty sure the only way to avoid it is to jump at the right time to avoid (that's how I and other guildies avoided it) though now I can solo it very quickly.

Seriously? damn I have to give that a shot when the boss count resets
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

Nah you could definitely block it with 100% status resistance. I used to duo it all the time as a battle mage with a kanna and between our abilities we could get to 100% and never have to worry about jumping.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited October 2017
    You can still block Cage if you use Hero's Will at the right moment utilizing the 3 second resist effect.
  • oWhiteooWhiteo
    Reactions: 100
    I'm Shade. I have status resistance 102, but she still cage me.
    Do anyone like me?