[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Music Festival, possible?

SlayerJSlayerJ
Reactions: 1,090
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is it even possible to survive more than 30 seconds? What's the point of this? Getting hit 5 times takes 10 seconds, with all that garbage flying around the screen.

Comments

• UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited May 2018
    ‌ ‍ ‎
    GoldAdventurer
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2017
    Players: WE WANT MMF BACK
    Nexon: Ok, but we gonna remove any chance of clearing it like you did last time, ok?
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited October 2017
    I never even did the original MMF. D:
    I was looking forward to all these events, but they all feel like they fell flat.

Get 3 event coins every time the BBQ meter maxes out, but on a dead server that happens once every 3 or 4, or more hours. Can't get the coins from the MMF music thing because it's literally impossible, so there's no way to get enough coins for even one of the chairs.

Halloween Candy barely drops, even as a Kanna with decent drop rate, and only 1/3 chance of it being shareable candy, which again on a dead server you can afk all day and probably won't give out much candy, so no chance in getting the fancy candy chair, especially if the rankings are GMS wide. Would be a lot more fun if we could hand out candy without being forced to have at least 50, too. x_x

And to top it off, between the BBQ drops/Coins, Mad dungeon etc drops/coins, Dark event drops, and the halloween candy, inventory space is extremely stressed out, these events shouldn't be going on all at the same time. x_X

I don't know, I just feel kind of disappointed.
    GoldAdventurerEyjafjoll