[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

about the maintances and daily events

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
why you always make a maintaince few hours before the clock is changing to another day.
ITS GLOBAL MAPLESTORY, maintaince should at least half day before the day is changing.
i couldnt play cuz the moment i got in a map with monsters to do the attandance check the game crushed and it was going on for 4 hours i couldnt play at all, i even didnt use chairs.
and now when i wanted to try again, you are making a maintaince that is about some chairs that causes people to crush, i get you need to fix it but you could have waited for the day to change so people wont lose the attandance day that is ridiculous with the amount of monsters you need to slay, and also to lose the cat o lantern event day becuz we didnt have time to finish it cuz u went all maintaince on us.
my SUGGESTION IS THAT YOU DO YOU MAINTAINCES RIGHT AFTER THE DAY IS CHANGED AT THE CHANGED TIME ZONE YOU MADE FOR THE GAME THAT IS UTC TIME. and not before cuz you should consider that the game is GLOBAL maintances at times like this is really bad for us who live in the EU part... you know we have schools and jobs and all that and we can play mosly at the evening/ late night to make sure we can participate in the events and have fun.
also another advice: if you make such hard event when you need so many candies to only sit on that chair, at least make it rain more candies from monsters cuz the chance to get the candy for the chair is unlikely cuz there are 2 more stuff that coming from the candy when you click on it.