[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having to re-download Maple....AGAIN.

YamiNLYamiNL
Reactions: 550
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
After my game crashing earlier i had to restart my computer in order to be able to re-open the game, but appearantly the Launcher had other plans...telling me to re-download the game, as if it had never been installed, funny part is this marks the 8th time id have to re-download the game the past 3 months because of the game D/Cing one of those times i had to do it because of an update going along vvith the vvhole Lag issue , after that Hurricane Maria hit me in PR and vvhen i vvas able to get internet it told to dovvnload the game vvhich is fine...only issue is that i did that about a week ago and now it making me do it again, seriously this has been a thing since the launcher came out, ive done this multiple times already and its so frustrating, honestly isnt there something i can do other than having to do this all again??????????????????????? God.