[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU Reboot server?!

AlytinaiAlytinai
Reactions: 810
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Okay, so I've followed the game for some time now, might have missed a couple off things but whats up with the EU Reboot server.
Is it canceled or what?
I've jumped into the game again a couple off days ago but the idea of the reboot server is something great!
But it's just annoying to go to the NA Reboot server while I'm living in the EU.
So anybody got some more info about this? Or any opinions?
darik

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    Alytinai wrote: »
    Okay, so I've followed the game for some time now, might have missed a couple off things but whats up with the EU Reboot server.
    Is it canceled or what?
    I've jumped into the game again a couple off days ago but the idea of the reboot server is something great!
    But it's just annoying to go to the NA Reboot server while I'm living in the EU.
    So anybody got some more info about this? Or any opinions?

Canceled for time being, no official talk about re-releasing it... up to the Maplestory team
    Alytinai
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    I asked arwoo om the last stream and he mentioned he didnt have any new iformation about it yet... i wish they made it as soon as possible cuz the lag and latency u get when playing gms from europe is very annoying, for example i lile the class dawn warrior but its impossible to play it efficiently cuz of ping issues...
  • AlytinaiAlytinai
    Reactions: 810
    edited November 2017
    Canceled for time being, no official talk about re-releasing it... up to the Maplestory team

Ughh that sucks... I hope they make it... maybe in 2018.