[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Luminous Light Speed Skill

AskichiAskichi
Reactions: 600
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting

I was walking along the map San Commerci West Entrance and was not able to walk onto the stone path from the sand. Once I used Light Speed the skill put me behind the bridge and walking forward made me fall into the water. After entering a loading screen my character was placed safely back on the path.

In order to repeat this first walk stand between the pink flower on the sand and start of the stone path.(First character is showing the exact place to stand ). Now use Light Speed and you should end up behind the bridge where the Second character is placed. (Normally the player will be moved onto the bridge and be able to walk up the slope or teleported on top of the bridge) Once behind the bridge a player can walk into the water falling down as seen by my actual Maple character. Once a player falls they will be telelported up where the fifth character is on the door.

The position of the Fifth character is also a spot where using Light Speed can teleport a player behind the bridge. All you need to do is be standing on the door covering most of it. Then face the bridge while using Light Speed without moving and the player will appear just on the edge of behind the bridge.

Sense my only character that is high enough to visit Commerci is a Luminous. I am unsure what other classes can also do this with access to a teleport type skill.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Same with normal Teleport on the solo voyage ship. You can teleport toward the bow and end up below the typical "stand here" surface, and the game does not quit enjoy that.