[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x coupons?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2017 in General Chat
So I logged on to get my today only 2x coupons...but when I CC'd to find a map, I got MORE? Woah, this event is awesome...but I doubt its intentional.

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    So I logged on to get my today only 2x coupons...but when I CC'd to find a map, I got MORE? Woah, this event is awesome...but I doubt its intentional.

The issue's been forwarded, but since Nexon doesn't typically work on weekends, and the coupons only last for one day, I doubt there'll even be a maintenance.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017

The issue's been forwarded, but since Nexon doesn't typically work on weekends, and the coupons only last for one day, I doubt there'll even be a maintenance.

Question is...is it safe to use all these inventory filling coupons? o-o
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017

Uh, I don't think I'm allowed to advocate the usage of them, but I don't think anyone's going to be banned. 24 hours of 2x's never killed anyone. There's already people training all night from what I understand.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    I'm still scared. . .
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

Uh, I don't think I'm allowed to advocate the usage of them, but I don't think anyone's going to be banned. 24 hours of 2x's never killed anyone. There's already people training all night from what I understand.

as ive posted on my own, if they do ban people from this small mishap, thats the end of this game...
    I'm still scared. . .

dont be lol i doubt they will ban anyone tbh
  • fallonstalonsfallonstalons
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017

Player1 wrote: »

as ive posted on my own, if they do ban people from this small mishap, thats the end of this game...
    I'm still scared. . .

I'm still scared. . .

I'm still scared. . .

• fallonstalonsfallonstalons
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017
    nexon messed up most new people that play this have no clue , not anyones fault but nexons.
  • NightfauxNightfaux
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Maybe it's intentional.... get em all level'd up to move onto new nova chars.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    This issue wouldn't have happened if the coupons were acquired through an event quest, instead they were automatically delivered to you a la Rest EXP Coupons, but they screwed up the 1 per world restriction.