[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Didn't get mist cutter or level 100 hayato armor??

KougaKouga
Reactions: 700
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: missing item

Brief bug summary: Once my hayato reached 100, I got a quest from Sakuno to the left of my screen titled "mist cutter", and it was a conversation with Sakuno saying she found a blade in the woods that she would give to me, along with some armor. When I pressed okay to received it, it made that noise that plays when you have received an item, along with the sparkling explosion effect around your character. However, despite all that, the armor and weapons have not appeared anywhere in my inventory. There is no way to redo the quest again to try and get the armor.

More details: The same thing happened for my level 60 quest. I submitted a ticket back then (and o have for this as well) and Nexon says they'll "look into it" but I never received the items. I'm a little frustrated as this time I can't find any higher level equipment for my character that's level 100. Even if I did, I was really looking forward to getting the official Hayato equipment as I like it the best. Is there anything I can do??? Can I buy hayato equipment anywhere?

Character name: SamuraiKouga

Character level: 102

Character job: Hayato

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 11/25/2017, 4:20 est