[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mount soaring d/c Bug

asainkid89asainkid89
Reactions: 620
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Mounts that use soar skill gets disconnected.
WyldeRyder

Comments

• WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Disconnecting to world selection upon using the 50 million meso soaring skill in Henesys Market. Also tried a random Leafre map (Area of Red Kentaurus). Same result.
    Game Client: v190.1 (Steam)
    Mounts Affected: Balrog, Cloud, Dragon, Helicopter
    Mounts NOT Affected: My temporary blue throne thingy that I got from the event today. Clearly the event's update broke the old mounts then!
    Symptom: Back to world selection right when soaring mount hotkey pressed (or UpArrow+Alt). Can ride the mounts w/o soaring just fine.
    World: Bera
    Time: Check Nov 30 ~6:35AM to 6:50 AM EDT Ch1 Henesys Market. Character: KekLife. Hope your logs show something...
  • WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Confirming. Didn't see this when I made a thread.
    Check mine for detais: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17256/client-d-c-no-crash-upon-using-the-50m-soaring
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,075
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Merged the threads and reported the bug.
    Thanks!
  • BlizaraBlizara
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Disconnecting to world selection upon using the mount soaring skill (UpArrow+Alt) (not High-altitude).

Date: December 07 2017

Mounts Affected: Pegasus

Symptom: Back to world selection right when soaring mount hotkey pressed (or UpArrow+Alt). Can ride the mounts fine until soaring is activated.

World: Scania