[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mount soaring d/c Bug

asainkid89asainkid89
Reactions: 620
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Mounts that use soar skill gets disconnected.
WyldeRyder

Comments

• WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Disconnecting to world selection upon using the 50 million meso soaring skill in Henesys Market. Also tried a random Leafre map (Area of Red Kentaurus). Same result.
    Game Client: v190.1 (Steam)
    Mounts Affected: Balrog, Cloud, Dragon, Helicopter
    Mounts NOT Affected: My temporary blue throne thingy that I got from the event today. Clearly the event's update broke the old mounts then!
    Symptom: Back to world selection right when soaring mount hotkey pressed (or UpArrow+Alt). Can ride the mounts w/o soaring just fine.
    World: Bera
    Time: Check Nov 30 ~6:35AM to 6:50 AM EDT Ch1 Henesys Market. Character: KekLife. Hope your logs show something...
  • WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Confirming. Didn't see this when I made a thread.
    Check mine for detais: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17256/client-d-c-no-crash-upon-using-the-50m-soaring
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2017
    Merged the threads and reported the bug.
    Thanks!
  • BlizaraBlizara
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Disconnecting to world selection upon using the mount soaring skill (UpArrow+Alt) (not High-altitude).

Date: December 07 2017

Mounts Affected: Pegasus

Symptom: Back to world selection right when soaring mount hotkey pressed (or UpArrow+Alt). Can ride the mounts fine until soaring is activated.

World: Scania