[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Super Nova Event

SherriSherri
Reactions: 3,375
edited December 2017 in General Chat
This event looks interesting, kinda not a afk event.. at least there is a play timer so i know how long i have been in game
pretty cool cumulative rewards too though i bet the reward token will just glitch and we won't get anything.
not to mention no Cadena or Illium weapon :/
But how come non Reboot worlds don't get Meso? I don't want any useless shop items, i want Meso too!
i wish i could get Meso on non-Reboot worlds but i guess i have to be on Reboot..

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    Having done this event a couple times now, it's mainly a giant time sink. I really do wish the timer worked like sugar time so we don't have to actually complete a stage before the timer starts on the next stage. Actually, I'd prefer there to be no timer at all. Getting a Pollo Fritto portal can be annoying and sometimes inferno wolf can be problematic.

Non-Reboot may not get mesos, but Reboot doesn't get the NX wings... again...
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    This event looks interesting, kinda not a afk event.. at least there is a play timer so i know how long i have been in game
    pretty cool cumulative rewards too though i bet the reward token will just glitch and we won't get anything.
    not to mention no Cadena or Illium weapon :/
    But how come non Reboot worlds don't get Meso? I don't want any useless shop items, i want Meso too!
    i wish i could get Meso on non-Reboot worlds but i guess i have to be on Reboot..

Not sure if you're referring to the Sugar time Sugar Box reward as the "glitched Rewards Token" (which the token's weren't glitched, and in some sense the boxes neither, just that ppl hit their limit due to using the 2k rewards from hot weekend), but as long as you don't somehow get max rewards points on the day you use them, the rewards token aren't "glitched".