[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation make Nova Coins became time limited.

KingKingKingKing
Reactions: 910
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Today I accepted the Nova Coin Compasassion from the Gift Box. I know the Coins from compensation are time limited.
But I found the coins which from the Dragon Pops I opened today are stacked with the compensatory coins. They are become time limited too!!!
Anyone else got the same issue?

Reboot
Name: KingKingDM
DemonAvenger
LV.233

C4ZU4eS.jpg
YinYangX

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    You need to move your stack of non-expiring coins to be in front of the expiring ones in inventory, before eating the dragon pops.
    (But if you want to buy stuff in the shop, make sure the expiring coins are first in inventory, so they get used first).
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Was just about to post this!
    AKradian wrote: »
    You need to move your stack of non-expiring coins to be in front of the expiring ones in inventory, before eating the dragon pops.
    (But if you want to buy stuff in the shop, make sure the expiring coins are first in inventory, so they get used first).

That's a work around, but doesn't change the fact that it's bug. Plus, better off reporting it because I bet there's at least one person who's screwed over right now cause they ended up using all their normal Nova coins and only have the temp ones, so any coins they get now are going to be temp.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Was just about to post this!
    AKradian wrote: »

That's a work around, but doesn't change the fact that it's bug. Plus, better off reporting it because I bet there's at least one person who's screwed over right now cause they ended up using all their normal Nova coins and only have the temp ones, so any coins they get now are going to be temp.

Oh, I didn't mean it shouldn't be fixed.
    Of course it should.
    But, Nexon being Nexon, and therefore taking who knows how long to fix this, it's good to have a workaround that players googling for the bug will see.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2017
    It's been reported :)
    YinYangX