[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato: Hitokiri Strike stops give %crit rate buff

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
When using the skill, a buff icon will appear and suppose to give 45% additional critical rate lasting for 40 sec, 60 if we get hyper skill point. In Nova Patch, this critical rate buff icon is shown but it doesn't apply the %crit on the stat UI and it's true on normal and super stance.

My friend had this issue, so i looked on my Hayato this morning, DragotsuV2, tested the skill on both stances and still no crit rate increase on the stat UI. I am in Bera server and the hayato is Lv200. it was between 9:30 and 10am pst when I checked for my friend if it got fixed in yesterday maintenance with Cadena fixes.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2017
    Just a visual bug, the 45% crit rate buff is not applied to stat window, but it is working properly on all attacks (all attacks are critical hit when buff is applied at 55% crit rate).