[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Time Coin Daily Quest and Eternal Time Emblem

RengovRengov
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
After completing all the quests on Zero there is no way to keep getting Time coins, and if you're like me you've already spent all your time coins on other items included in the shop and when Nexon realised an Emblem for zero you didn't have any Time Coins left. Or you could at least make the Eternal Time Emblem tradable within the account and make it Zero only so we could run the quests again from another Zero, Thank you.

Comments

• ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited December 2017
    Grinding the dungeons drops coins as well. Not the most efficient but you can still get coins after finishing the main questline.
  • RengovRengov
    edited December 2017
    Running an dungeon that takes 2-3 minutes for a single coin at the end isn't really the best way to collect coins for an item that costs 500 coins.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    Speedrun the Edelstein dungeon.

It's the fastest way. Might not be so fun, but...if you gotta do it, you gotta do it. When i made a Zero, they didn't had an emblem. So i had to farm a whole lot of coins to buy one. Around 450 'cause i had some left overs from way back. Just put some music in, learn a combo pattern that works everytime and get them coins. You might not get it in 20 secs but you will get it in around 30. You should get around 4 coins / minute. Let's be safe and say 150-200 coins / hour counting in the time required to get out/get back in the dungeon. Still. 150-200 coins / hour is very acceptable. You just have to get used to the grind.
    They give more than one coin as far as i remember. 2/3
    I also remember requesting help for this via live chat but it's not like they can nor will give you one for free. And for sure they won't make one emblem out of how many there are, tradable.
  • RengovRengov
    edited December 2017
    They should at least change the price to 250 coins, make it a little easier to farm for it.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    if you're still not a super high level where it's not worth it, using the hard kritias dungeon to train and get coins at the same time is very good