[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quests that count kill still lags

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
But type: lagging

Brief summary: The game freezes everytime i kill a monster with a quests that count kills, specially if it's multiple at once.

Steps to reproduce: Have bad lucky that your computer will have this bug when getting quests that count kills.

Character name: All characters i played so far

World: Any

Job: Any

Level: any

Date of incident: Since the V-Patch came out i started having this issue

A video showing that, but it's a bit old

I know not everybody have this problem, but it's really frustrating that i still have this problem, i wonder if it's my computer that it's the problem.

This bug was already reported before, but i guess only i still have this issue that, which is like 10x worst than in this old report:
http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/936/quests-that-count-kills-cause-lag

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    plenty of people still have this
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    You also had some lag when getting the 9 multi-kill. Which has been happening to me too.
    Ivangold
  • IvangoldIvangold
    edited December 2017
    duelghost wrote: »
    You also had some lag when getting the 9 multi-kill. Which has been happening to me too.

Yes, this post is manly the quest kill that drastically increases the lag here, the worst part i guess, is that before the V-Patch, i don't remember having lag or if 20% of what is show in the video, it got far worse since then.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    edited December 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

This is an on-going issue and is being worked on.

I'll add this post to the report. Thank you.

Thanks man.