[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

All the stuff that went wrong after day change!

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    My big question is this- if it was a "packet hack" then why was EVERYONE affected by it? How does a packet hack include even people who do not use hacks? Did someone hack the actual computers that run the game program?

I logged in shortly before the emergency maintenance hit, saw ALL my characters burning, and said "nope nope nope", turned around immediately, closed the game, waited to hear news. I know way better by now than to log in when I see something that looks this screwy, and I'm still concerned about getting somehow banned just for even witnessing this from login screen.

good thing i got my burned ds to 140 before the maintenance. since it was the "true" burned character, and they removed all burning, I didnt have to start over. only my pre created illium got the glitch but it wasnt accessible at the time so it worked out for me