[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Nexon. You're messed up.

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 940
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
This should've been thought out better. I'm sure Nexon realizes that after the first wave of dupes that were deleted, everyone assumed the remaining equips were legit, and invested further into those. You fucked up.

I understand deleting all the dupes on the first round, but it was up to YOU to make sure you cleared all the older dupes. You purposely screwed over innocent players that assumed the rest of their equips were NOT duped because they were NOT wiped the first wave, and if you missed them, that's YOUR fault. It doesn't matter if old dupes were left over from the first wave, those should have NOT gotten deleted because most people assumed at that point they were legit and further invested into cubing them. That is not fair at all. You guys don't give a **** about people. You just want an excuse to make people spend more money.

You deleted the duped items after Miracle time. Really? You make people spend hundreds and THEN you decide to delete their item so they are forced to spend more?
Way to strategize to make more money. **** crooks.

Nexon you're seriously messed up. Yes, some of my stuff was deleted. Yes, I'm mad. It was your fault if you couldn't catch all the older dupes on the first wave of deletion. I should just sell all my equips for USD and make a couple of thousand dollars off your game before you delete all of my items because if you're gonna keep wiping dupes you missed in waves, then how do I know my remaining equips are safe???

I'm sure you guys purposely left some more dupes on peoples accounts so they can further invest into it and then have it deleted.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    This dipped out of ranting and into FUD/Nexon bashing around the second paragraph. Not to mention the language and the part where you mentioned RMT. And for those reasons, I'm locking this thread.
    Ranting is fine, threatening to break the TOS is not, no matter how upset you are.

Close reason:
    FUD, Nexon bashing, RMT, language, and a number of other reasons.

My personal advice is that you calm down and take Arwoo's advice for dealing with valuable items: if you have an item that's extremely valuable (which is what dupers tend to target), take precautions by screenshotting the deal. Don't take deals that look too good to be true, because they probably are.
    Accusing Nexon of a convaluted conspiracy to extract more money out of you is helping no one.
    grass
This discussion has been closed.