[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Illium and burning project

SilentJudicatorSilentJudicator
Reactions: 880
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Guys, just a general question about Illium and its seeming inability to participate in the burning project. I created one last week and logged in to it today, however, it does not offer me the option of making it a burning character. I've looked on the website's events page and it doesn't say that Illium cannot burn. Did I misread or leave out some information? Or does Illium naturally not burn? Any clarification would be good. THanks guys and happy mapling.

Comments

• clockworkmachinaclockworkmachina
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2017
    Mega Burning Project
    UTC: January 3 at 12:00 AM – January 16 at 11:59 PM
    Please avoid altering your computer time when participating in this event. Any changes to your computer time clock can cause issues when creating or deleting Burning characters for this event.

Requirement: This event can only be started by characters created during the event period.
    After creating a brand-new character during the event period, you have the option to give it the special "Burning" effect.
    After they reach Lv. 10, every time that character levels up they will gain an additional two levels all the way up to Lv. 150!
    This event is open to characters in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds, with the exception of Zero, Cadena, and Illium.
    You can only choose to make a new character a "Burning" character after its initial creation.
    Only one "Burning" character can be made. If you delete your "Burning" character, you'll be able to create a new one.
    Log in with your character and select the quest '[Nova] 1+2 Level Up! Mega Burning Project!' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen to receive the following special gifts!
  • SilentJudicatorSilentJudicator
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2017
    Ah, must have missed that bit, thanks for the clarification!