[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thank You Nexon :)

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Thank you Nexon, first for Maple Story.

Then thank you for some events with some wonderful presents, offered just so.

It would be the cherry on the cake that, otherwise, for the events with some mounts, damage skins, chairs etc. received via some quests, the multiple characters, which many of us have, be taken into consideration, so they be all given equal status. The latest is the long list of events is the Nova Coin Shop, where I had to sacrifice, again, some characters for some of the rewards I wished to have had available for all, like the mounts, damage skins etc.: sacrificing some characters, for me, ensues in sacrificing them also for NX cash, as I am being forced against my preference to put them into a lesser category.

And thank you also for this latest oh so beautiful Christmas decoration - one among so many delightful decorations. Loved many other before: Maple Story is a treat.

:)
Sherri