[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

And so nexon robs yet another day from people.

choozchooz
Reactions: 1,815
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
When does it end? When are you going to put the reset at a better time?

Comments

• FthkuManFthkuMan
    Reactions: 1,145
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    There have always been unscheduled maints, you can't really avoid those, but I do agree that the old reset was much better. I literally just got back from AFKing in order to claim the hot day gift so I can get the extra one, and bam unscheduled maint, ending right at reset. Won't be getting that extra reward I guess, nor 30 coins from the last card daily.
    I guess in conclusion, old reset was way better.
    RenniSherri
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Even if we couldn't have the old reset, doesn't it make more sense to have an unscheduled maintenance for something like this AFTER the reset so people who are in the game can.. you know.. play?
    FthkuManRenni
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    UTC server time for NA was a terrible idea.
    MisterPENGUIN
  • KillThatPigKillThatPig
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2017
    To be honest i dont even care to much about the game being offline. The worst thing about this all in my opion is that all the burning channels are gonna be sh... again.
    I would be nice if Nexon could make it so that the burning channels wont start at lv 1 again everytime the server resets. If this issue is already fixed in kms can someone tell me that cuz that would be nice;D

Have a good day maplers.
    YinYangX
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    To be honest i dont even care to much about the game being offline. The worst thing about this all in my opion is that all the burning channels are gonna be sh... again.
    I would be nice if Nexon could make it so that the burning channels wont start at lv 1 again everytime the server resets. If this issue is already fixed in kms can someone tell me that cuz that would be nice;D

Have a good day maplers.

it is, actually

but kms doesn't have fire starters so gms won't get the update because $$$$
  • TransformingThunderTransformingThunder
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017

Have a good day maplers.

kms just patched this so that burning fields wont reset so look forward to that (or something like that)
    a3f01b6103e5249b0f62a912f67f33ce.png
  • KillThatPigKillThatPig
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2017
    @transformingThunder oh nice!
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    here's hoping they took heed to my complaint and took the game down to fix the lag issue
  • ShneeShnee
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2017
    Anyone have idea how long this update will take? Said 4-7 est but its 8 now =(
    ik prolly wont have exact but anyone have experience on the general
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    ^it's finished now