[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make maintenances appear in Maple news

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There's this new thing called Maple News, we can basically check the site there, but why no maintenances? They are important, and today there was no blue message telling that, so it would be really usefull to have it there, i know not everybody uses it, but you can quick check at times, making a diference.
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Ever since it was implemented, I've found it really helpful. I mainly check it to see what the hot week item I'm getting is but it's nice to have this feature in the game. It makes it easy to read what is happening in MapleStory.
    I think adding maintenance posts would be good, giving us maybe 10 minute heads up?
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    There's this new thing called Maple News, we can basically check the site there, but why no maintenances? They are important, and today there was no blue message telling that, so it would be really usefull to have it there, i know not everybody uses it, but you can quick check at times, making a diference.

I did see the blue message that there would be unscheduled maintenance at around 30 minutes and 15 minutes prior to the game going down. It probably should have been repeated more often or added to the top scrolling banner. My guildmates hadn't seen the notice, so I understand your frustration.