[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Have An Offline Archive Mode

PrettyPretty
Reactions: 645
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Similiar to how you can save all of your posts, videos, and pictures on Facebook, if possible, I would like Nexon to create one room with a storage NPC and cash shop inventory NPC where you can go on each of your characters on your account and see and try-on your gear, and have it available in an offline program format. I realize that I have spent an exorbitant amount of money on this game since I started playing and I want to keep a part of my memories alive until I'm very old if Nexon ever goes under and the servers stop working.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Pretty wrote: »
    Similiar to how you can save all of your posts, videos, and pictures on Facebook, if possible, I would like Nexon to create one room with a storage NPC and cash shop inventory NPC where you can go on each of your characters on your account and see and try-on your gear, and have it available in an offline program format. I realize that I have spent an exorbitant amount of money on this game since I started playing and I want to keep a part of my memories alive until I'm very old if Nexon ever goes under and the servers stop working.

I mean you can take photos with the MS screenshot shortcut in game and you can share cash stuff between the same class through the CS and other stuff through the normal storage system.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Op is talking about something similar to the hair places where you can preview the hair before you get it but just with stuff you’ve already bought on any character