[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

is this legal to do with kanna ?

WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
Reactions: 3,370
edited December 2017 in General Chat
[Removed]

key weighting ,auto kish or what ever it is ?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Keyweighting is against the rules.

Please don't accuse people of keyweighting or botting on the forums. Report them in-game or in a ticket.
  • BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

Old CM Artasi said nothing was wrong with it and the ToS were never changed to include it.
    I got burned for following his words. please push a TOS update please!
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

Please don't accuse people of keyweighting or botting on the forums. Report them in-game or in a ticket.

but i wasnt sure loool am just asking if it is, looks like that but not sure
    why remove loool tickets its auto msg never respond and live chat same and dosnt work at this time ......
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Old CM Artasi said nothing was wrong with it and the ToS were never changed to include it.
    I got burned for following his words. please push a TOS update please!

Er, no, to my knowledge Artasi never said anything of the sort. Keyweighting has always been against the rules since it became a significant problem when Drill Hall was the popular map. I know this specifically because when told they weren't allowed to do it, people banned for keyweighting always responded sarcastically with something like "WHAT IF I'M USING MY PINKY TOE TO PRESS THE KEY?!?! TECHNICALLY I'M STILL CONTROLLING THE CHARACTER!!! CHECKMATE NEXON!!!"
    ForsakenCurse
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    I'm pretty sure if artasi commented about it he would have said that it is considered botting. If I recall, if a gm contacts you and you are unable to respond and you are performing an action such as using a skill, then it is considered botting as there is no way for a gm to know whether you are using a botting program to do that or holding the key down with a weight
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Yeah in this case I have to agree with Neo, key weighting was brought to attention when drill halls were a popular map. It was probably always against the rules, but it was enforced most during that time frame before the drill hall map changes.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    i'm pretty sure Artasi never said it was ok to keyweight, pretty sure he just said it was hard to know if someone was keyweigthing if they responded to a GM
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited December 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure Artasi never said it was ok to keyweight, pretty sure he just said it was hard to know if someone was keyweigthing if they responded to a GM
    eazy to see to see when you see kanna spam kish they should make kish only cast few times in same place

but yea the amount of people abuse evrything its crazy
    and nexon its in deep dream hiden shots from time to time and hits some legits .....