[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

alumpyrock - Mod Application

alumpyrockalumpyrock
Reactions: 535
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in MapleStory VFM Application
In-Game Character name: TechSwagger
World: Reboot
Discord User Name: alumpyrock#1987

Why I'd like to become a VFM:
I have been involved with MapleStory and the community since about 07-08 (pre-pirate) and I've always enjoyed the game and the community and I really like how much it has grown over the years with updates such as Big Bang and the addition of the Reboot server. I would like to help grow the community more and I feel being a VFM would be a way I could help the community grow as a whole.

What do I hope to accomplish as a VFM:
If I were to become a VFM the main goal I have would to keep the community together and help create an environment that welcomes all players new and old. I'll admit I'm no expert at this game but I would like to be able to share my knowledge with others as well as help communicate issues that the community is going through and as a player myself having that insight into what the player base would like to see can be helpful to communicate back and forth between the GM's and players.

What experience do I have moderating for other communities:
I can't say I have moderating experience but I've been in Guild master in jr roles in maple guilds in the past. Not the same thing but I still hope I could be of use in some shape or form.
This discussion has been closed.