[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

We need a new bowman class

Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
Reactions: 1,255
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Nexon America,

Have you ever thought of playing a new bowman class characters? I guess it is fun. But now, we got so many warriors in game and people rarely play bowman class or have interests on them, the equips of bowman class is also cheap. Why is that? We can not see dojo high ranking with bowman class which really pissed me off. It seems bowman has no place in this game, and this class is getting weaker and weaker. What about class balance? Why Nexon keeps making new mage class and also new thief class? And also, there are so many warrior classes and pirate classes...Bowman? l cant even think about how many there are. Please try to make this game active still, creating new bowman class for more fun. This game is fun and we need new energy into it to let players enjoy. I think it is possible for Nexon to do it, so please consider it and take a step for it.

Thanks.

For all archer class lovers,

You can leave your comments below, let me hear your voices.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    I really want a bard type class...
    scholar624foussiremix
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    i think we have enough classes in general
    DarkPassenger
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    i think we have enough classes in general

But we dont though? archer has been neglected sense the cygnus revamp that brought us the new wind archer we have in total 5 types of archers 7 thieves and over 10 of the other 3 class types thats just nuts!

Make archers great again! i remember seeing ashitaka fire off a arrow and literally take a dude arms off! OFF and he hit the guys weapon and pined it to a tree with his arms dangling!!! this was back in 2008 and i was sold on archers then and there why cant they make a demon armed corrupted archer like that?

Basically they have taken no interest in making a "new" archer sense mercedes. (cygnus revamp dont count it already existed just changed its skills=/= new class)

I still play this game in hopes of seeing a new archer illium is by far the closest thing to a archer than a mage and thats just sad...that might explain why i like him so much!
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    Would really love to see Ayane becoming a sengoku archer class that wields a rifle as her weapon. I enjoyed playing her during that Princess No's questline.
    Lynniekins
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Bard could be the next archer class
    Petalmagic
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017

Tfw nexon just got us winter bard and he turns out to be a warrior

d0Mjgpo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelit=medium
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »

Tfw nexon just got us winter bard and he turns out to be a warrior
    d0Mjgpo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelit=medium

archer with a sword type sub-weapon, or a hybrid archer/warrior so they don't have to get too creative with a full set-list of one class. Regardless, they cant just tease and not give anything, with a patch named winter bard, it's gotta foreshadow something.

We're also missing the Thief Resistance class that follows Claudine as instructor.

• ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2017
    bard would be cool but i want another demon. A tynerum demon who learned archery to get stronger and defeat the black mage from causing any more damage to other races. not just demons
    edited December 2017
    demon bard archer/warrior