[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Funniest ign you've seen

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Let's end the year with something fun. What is the funnest ign you've seen or made yourself? For me, right after the tempest update I saw an angelic buster named AdultMale and I loled irl

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    MyHeroTrump couple days ago
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2017

That is the cringiest IGN I have ever heard. Not a person I would associate with at all. Funniest one I saw was itameyou for a beast tamer.

That AdultMale as an Angelic Buster is also flipping hilarious. Now that's a person that has no fear or shame. Truly a person to be feared.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017

That is the cringiest IGN I have ever heard. Not a person I would associate with at all. Funniest one I saw was itameyou for a beast tamer.

That AdultMale as an Angelic Buster is also flipping hilarious. Now that's a person that has no fear or shame. Truly a person to be feared.

Personal opinions regarding politics and political figures, I'd rather not hear, I merely gave the funniest IGN I'd seen.
  • KnotelKnotel
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2018
    Few years ago I saw and Hunter with the name "IHuntMoslems" that was rly funny xd
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    This was a looong time ago, when I was in high school, but it made me giggle lmao - FattyMcButt. Didn't know much about him, just passed by.

There was one name I saw in another game that I was too young and innocent at the time to understand, that I mentioned to my MapleStory guild. A lot of them were like "omg best name" and someone went to go get it. It was 13 characters though, so he had to cut out a letter. Not sure if it's too vulgar, but it was Mary Poppins, except instead of Mary it was Cherry.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I see a lot of IGNs that use the opposite of their gender which I find kinda cool and weird at the same time.