[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Favorite Anime

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    GreenSoap1

Hunter × Hunter is best shounen yo.
    Lilyflower

nenenenene

Maplestory anime is pretty bad to me. If they ever going to create Maplestory season 2, I just wish their anime can do it similar or better than "Phantasy Star Online" or "Tale of Zestiria". Those two anime make me want to play their games after watching. Maplestory anime? It makes me want to quit after watch. That's just my opinion.
    if u don't like maplestory anime then why did u watch it at the first place.

Because it's about MapleStory, duh. >_>
    -.-"
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    The maplestory anime made almost no sense. It's so detached from actual world of Maplestory that I felt confused all the way along. Why were there NO humans other than the main character? Part of the whole point is that humans have settled Victoria Island. The whole backstory of Ellinia is based on that.

It's just so.... bizarre.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

nenenenene

Maplestory anime is pretty bad to me. If they ever going to create Maplestory season 2, I just wish their anime can do it similar or better than "Phantasy Star Online" or "Tale of Zestiria". Those two anime make me want to play their games after watching. Maplestory anime? It makes me want to quit after watch. That's just my opinion.

You are funny... don't you have to watch it first to know whether you like it or not? Well unless you're a Espers but I'm not. I quit watching after the first ep. No offense. This is just my personal opinion as I already mentioned in my first post.

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    nenenenene

Lilyflower

nenenenene

You are funny... don't you have to watch it first to know whether you like it or not? Well unless you're a Espers but I'm not. I quit watching after the first ep. No offense. This is just my personal opinion as I already mentioned in my first post.

i watched it and stopped but i didn't complain about it.

• nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower

nenenenene

Lilyflower

nenenenene

i watched it and stopped but i didn't complain about it.

... and I respect that.