[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SS Ring Event

FlemshinFlemshin
Reactions: 635
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would just like to express my displeasure at this event. I would love to skip it, but i feel this ring is too good. I have bought up all the jewel boxes i can every day, and just last night managed to get my 2nd S jewel, I failed to upgrade A jewels to S 24 times before that 2nd time. 21 of which were consecutive tries. I have come to realize playing this game, you can't really have expectations, but this is still quite depressing. I wouldn't mind it as much if the Magpie coins were more available outside of the minigames. I don't mind the quiz game, but in general i dislike having timed events, but at least it is through the day(kritias invasion). Yut in particular i have come to loathe, to the point where i refuse to play it if I dont need the coins. Tons of people say you should just try to play friends to throw games, and i realized thats why ppl would leave right away in lobby. Its dumb. Kite game is the kite game. I would just like to have different ways to earn the coins, as i would have loved to not touch yut at all, but with the coins given via the achievements i stuck it out.

TLDR: SS Event Upgrading to S jewel rate is bad, RNG is bad, RNG heavy minigames aren't that fun. More Variety of obtaining coins besides minigames and magpie boxes
ArgentpepeCyaback

Comments

• pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2018
    We have shown our frustration multiple times with this event, yet they just keep bringing it back in worse conditions. You'd be lucky to even buy out 15 boxes this time around (I get 8-10 max). If anyone in nexon is reading this, WE DON'T WANT RNG HEAVY EVENTS.
  • CyabackCyaback
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2018
    thank god that I already have my ring ss I hope you consider your request as it is true