[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BRING BACK CAKE VS. PIE 2018

csmpcsmp
Reactions: 850
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
CAKE VS PIE 2018 PLEASE!!!!

#BRINGBACKCAAKEVSPIE2K18
  1. CAKE OR PIE4 votes
    1. CAKE
       75% (3 votes)
    2. PIE
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2018
    I hate that laggy event
    please no :<
  • GhostAinaGhostAina
    Reactions: 740
    edited February 2018
    Calm those sugary tats, TC.
    While a Pie vs. Cake event would be cool to celebrate the birthday of Maplestory, we need more.
    Maybe it's just me feeling this, but some new original quests are needed in a mix with some old.
    I remember a time ago when there was a Pie vs. Cake event where you could to go an exclusive map to fight a giant cake or pie mob, not to be confused with in-town fights. As well as a particular jump quest that was timed. Speaking of which, did Nexon remove cake/pie 'consumables'? Any time I had fought Lord Balrog recently, those said consumables never dropped anymore..

Not sure what lagginess you were experiencing BunnyWriter, unless you meant the serious Event Hall lag that was experienced a bit ago. If that was the case, then it wasn't just you, but it was avoidable..