[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FM Removal + ETC

Angelv83Angelv83
Reactions: 810
edited February 2018 in Rants and Raves
illegitimate activity going on in the Free Market
Or you could just hire GM's to actually do their job and ban any spammers in the free market? Or GM's can actually take a look at the websites as advertised by the spammers and see where they meet to ban people from there?

continue to be vigilant in monitoring illegitimate activities and taking action on any accounts found to be performing or encouraging them.

Were you guys even doing this before? what do you mean by continue? lmao

If yall are going to remove the FM you best add the functionality that the Owl of Minerva offers (ability to search for things you want to sell AND buy)

Also increase inventory and AH meso cap to 100b or something, sorry but 10b doesn't cut it in today's Scania day and age

Also yall gotta do something about this
[Removed]

I can't even train anymore, why don't you guys have actual GM's to do their jobs rather than respond to my emails saying that my falseful ban was actually justified?
I tried reporting this player but there was no sign of any GM to be found for at least the half hour I waited. After that half hour of waiting I decided to continue my training because I realized that reporting people was completely useless. Why have the option of reporting people if nothing will ever be done?

mini rant over

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Your image link was expired.
    However given context I'm assuming it was a picture of someone hacking, in which case don't post it on the forums.

KMS updated the Auction House to show the average price of an item being sold at any given moment (Market Price feature, it also shows item details and prices). So, yes, it essentially gives you the same functionality as Owls of Minerva. In addition, KMS also added a cart feature (save items you potentially want to buy), as well as some other minor improvements to search functionality.
    Angelv83
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    The positives outweigh the negatives in the removal of the Free Market, Free Market Economies don't work in real life, and they don't work in video games.
  • Angelv83Angelv83
    Reactions: 810
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    I'm assuming it was a picture of someone hacking, in which case don't post it on the forums.
    Yeah it was, sry my dude
    Also thanks for the information, I haven't looked up info in KMS's auction house so I wouldn't know ;d