[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trouble with water wars

axypengaxypeng
Reactions: 300
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know some have been banned but I haven't had that issue. I have had an issue where the rank of our teams are not displayed and today I got my 10k and didn't get any rewards, I did the same yesterday and tried to get my team point and that didn't happen either. I don't know what is going on but am getting to the point of playing if everything is broke when it is released

Comments

• BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2016
    I would like another week or two of water wars to compensate for all the glitches, some of which was waiting a day to reset because it wouldn't let me collect personal score prizes when I maxed my personal points. On top of that, a day was lost when we were warned not to play just in case of getting banned. And there wasn't even an in-game announcement saying it was okay to start again!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    BunnyTamer

I would like another week or two of water wars to compensate for all the glitches, some of which was waiting a day to reset because it wouldn't let me collect personal score prizes when I maxed my personal points. On top of that, a day was lost when we were warned not to play just in case of getting banned. And there wasn't even an in-game announcement saying it was okay to start again!
    It wouldn't let you collect because whoever wrote up the post on the main site for it neglected to double check how many points were needed for each tier of reward. Suffice it to say, the final reward level(permanent water skill) was at 150k points.
  • BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

BunnyTamer

It wouldn't let you collect because whoever wrote up the post on the main site for it neglected to double check how many points were needed for each tier of reward. Suffice it to say, the final reward level(permanent water skill) was at 150k points.
    That also makes it misleading. I was expecting to receive the final reward today because I was at 70k. In another post, as well as this one, I found out I still have another week to go. That means I won't be able to get the final prize because the event ends on Tuesday. =/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    BunnyTamer

Aggraphine

BunnyTamer

That also makes it misleading. I was expecting to receive the final reward today because I was at 70k. In another post, as well as this one, I found out I still have another week to go. That means I won't be able to get the final prize because the event ends on Tuesday. =/
    You expected to receive the final reward today? In spite of the numerous threads between the old forums and new complaining of the incorrect patch notes, and stating that the actual required points must've been similar to what every other version of the game that got this event showed? Your lack of reading the forums until just now construes being mislead?

And to return to your previous post. "All the glitches"? There was only one true glitch, and that was for one single day. The inability to collect your points on a day you thought you should be able to was a result of someone at Nexon dropping the ball on the patch notes. We've been having... issues with Nexon of late, where some clod thought "hey why don't we shorten the update notes but pass along absolutely no benefit to the players who actually need to read them?".

And honestly? Given how Nexon is with their update notes and news posts most of the time, you're pretty much expected to read the forums to keep up on how some events might actually work in contrast to how they were said to work in notes.
  • BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

BunnyTamer

Aggraphine

BunnyTamer

You expected to receive the final reward today? In spite of the numerous threads between the old forums and new complaining of the incorrect patch notes, and stating that the actual required points must've been similar to what every other version of the game that got this event showed? Your lack of reading the forums until just now construes being mislead?

And to return to your previous post. "All the glitches"? There was only one true glitch, and that was for one single day. The inability to collect your points on a day you thought you should be able to was a result of someone at Nexon dropping the ball on the patch notes. We've been having... issues with Nexon of late, where some clod thought "hey why don't we shorten the update notes but pass along absolutely no benefit to the players who actually need to read them?".

And honestly? Given how Nexon is with their update notes and news posts most of the time, you're pretty much expected to read the forums to keep up on how some events might actually work in contrast to how they were said to work in notes.
    My lack of using the forum until now comes from using the forum for the first time ever today for posts on water wars. In the 11 years that I've been playing on and off, I haven't had as much confusion with any of the events except for this one.

Honestly? Given how Nexon is with their update notes and new posts, the forums are great for finding answers, but is not the only place.

And submitting tickets are a joke.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    BunnyTamer

Honestly? Given how Nexon is with their update notes and new posts, the forums are great for finding answers, but is not the only place.
    To be fair this was their first attempt at condensed patch notes, however with the massive outcry from the community i'm fairly certain they've realized that they're a horrible idea and need to be scrapped.