[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot=LAG)Maplestory or PowerPoint?

rafahssrafahss
Reactions: 435
in Bug Reporting
well, this problem is already something almost recurring (especially for Reboot players) the video already speaks for itself but this lag is extremely harmful for us players who depend on mesos. we want a solution as fast as possible.. Our day to day life depends on mesos for equipment, symbols and etc.

Video:
TzumeraReoshikaiMarcolandroConstantinoQueirogaPepexu

Comments

• rafahssrafahss
    Reactions: 435
    edited February 2018
    apparently the lag is caused by the loot of the game ...
    the condition checks whether the meso is part of a quest
    quests=lag
  • ConstantinoQueirogaConstantinoQueiroga
    Reactions: 850
    edited February 2018
    Good afternoon to all, especially Nexon N.A. Firstly, great initiative from you rafahss. This LAG is recurring and we have long suffered from it. I think the main factor is the poor optimization of the game in the Global version, which we play. As Ivann Souza, a friend, would say, GMS is a Frankie Stein, full of cuts and appliques in the KMS version. The reboot guys suffer a lot from this, due to the amount of players on the server. However, in normal server this spoils gameplay, it is not just mesos loot, but killing many mobs at once also causes a hell of a lag and a bad experience. No matter what your CPU configuration, these crashes are inevitable. I hope one day there will be Nexon's commitment to solving, or at least mitigating, this problem. These criticisms aim solely to improve the quality of gameplay and experience in the game.
    I have played for more than 10 years! And that bad optimization we've recently experienced makes me sad. If we criticize and, in a sense, require Nexon N.A's answers and attitudes, it's for one reason, we love the game and we want it to get better and better. It's not just a game, it's something that made and is part of many people's lives. :)
    BaianoGamePlay
  • MarcolandroMarcolandro
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2018
    hi
  • BaianoGamePlayBaianoGamePlay
    Reactions: 210
    edited February 2018
    really this is very terrible, and the company does nothing to improve the game. they keep bragging about maintenance, while we are out of touch with this situation :( :(
    rafahss
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Nexon are still investigating and working on ways to combat this lag.
  • lSurreaLlSurreaL
    Reactions: 100
    I also have the same problem. Farm with Kishin is impossible. Looting lag is immense. I play on Reboot
  • PepexuPepexu
    Reactions: 835
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Because Nexon hates Reboot and Illium mains. They do not like and do not work right
    That's the point
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    I haven't lagged ever since I upgraded my laptop and new cable that throttles up to the speeds my ISP provides.